Just because you are not taking formal classes does not mean that you have to stop learning. Learning can be invigorating and intriguing. There are so many things that you can learn in a day and with just a little extra effort each day, you may find that you are able to learn something new on a daily basis.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Sometimes, people do not ask questions because they are embarrassed that they do not know the answer to the question that they are going to ask. If you are embarrassed about physically asking a question, do some research on the internet. This way, you can find an answer to your question without having to feel embarrassed.
- Pick up a book and read. Reading on a daily basis is a great way to learn. There are a lot of people that do not understand how much they can learn simply by reading a book on a daily basis. While you are reading, should you think of a question, write it down. This way, you can go back to your questions and make sure that they are all answered.
- Do not be afraid to search for an answer. When you have a simple question, you should not be afraid to search for an answer on your own. Take time to accumulate your own evidence to truly understand the answer for yourself.
- Take time to find some questions. If you are running from event to event throughout the day, you may not be able to formulate new questions. Take the time to ride your bike to work instead of driving or do something that allows you more exposure to the world.
- Listen to what is going on around you. Take time to listen to what people are saying to you, the lyrics of the songs that are playing, or even a lecture that is being given in your area. Active listening can give you the time that you need to slow down, take a step back and learn something new.
Learning can be an enriching process, don’t let another day go by without learning something new!